If your project is ready for production or you have a live project that you want to update, we recommend our latest Long Term Support (LTS) release. Unity 2019.4 LTS has the same feature set as Unity 2019.3 and will receive bi-weekly updates for 2 years. Unity is the ultimate game development platform. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games, deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles or the Web, and connect with loyal and enthusiastic players and customers.
Powerful new tools, such as Timeline and Cinemachine, empower artists to create cinematic content and gameplay sequences without the need of an engineer. Creators can now spend more time doing, less time queueing.
For beginners, students and hobbyists who want to explore and get started with Unity. Completely free — no royalties, no credit card required You fully own any content you create
Everything you need to get started
Unity Personal is a great place for beginners and hobbyists to get started. It includes access to all core game engine features, continuous updates, beta releases, and all publishing platforms.
Move efficiently from prototyping to full production with a truly flexible editor and intuitive workflows supported by tons of tutorials and ready-made assets to guide your learning and development.
Work with the latest
Continuous updates allow you to develop with all the latest and most advanced features for high-end visuals, audio, animation, physics — everything you need to make any kind of game.
Build for all audiences
Target more devices more easily — with Unity, you can build once and deploy to the largest range of mobile, VR, desktop, Web, Console and TV platforms in the industry with a single click.
Known Issues in 2020.1.10f1
- AI: A NavMeshAgent GameObject teleports to a near NavMeshSurface when collided with a moving NavMeshObstacle (1072945)
- Asset Bundles: [Performance Regression] AssetBundleLoadAllAssets - Load_Prefabs_AllAssets is significantly slower than 18.4 (1203512)
- Asset Bundles: [Performance Regression] AssetBundleLoadSingleAssets : LoadAsync_Prefabs_SingleAssets is significantly slower than 18.4 (1203511)
- Asset Import Pipeline: Project Startup time slow due to unmatched Custom Dependencies (1276078)
- Asset Import Pipeline: [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates (1268154)
- Asset Importers: [Performance Regression] Importing an fbx model is noticeably slower when the model contains Animations (1265275)
- Audio: 'Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter' error is thrown when selecting an audio file and UWP support is installed (1279810)
- Build Pipeline: Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work (1270120)
- Global Illumination: Crashing with progressive GPU when baking lighting with the AZURE Nature demo scene (1277383)
- Global Illumination: [OSX] Crash on 'Preparing Bake' stage when rebaking GI after changing lighting settings and clearing baked data (1271626)
- Global Illumination: [PLM] Viewport progressively updating, even with progressive updates toggle unchecked (1284697)
- Global Illumination: [macOS] BugReporter doesn't get invoked when the project crashes (1219458)
- Global Illumination: gi::InitializeManagers() takes 0.6s during Editor startup (1162775)
- Graphics - LowLevel: FPS drops when the Camera is on the right side of the instantiated GameObject with Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect method (1278749)
- IL2CPP: UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute (1232785)
- Linux: InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux (1275964)
- Mobile: [Android] Keyboard doesn't show up when trying to input text in an Input Field with Hide Mobile Input checked on Android 11 (1258071)
- Mono: Crash with various stack traces when exiting Play Mode after recompiling scripts (1238859)
- Package: [Reflect] Standalone build fails with package errors if Unity Reflect is installed (1266377)
- Packman: Editor crashes when upgrading/downgrading between 2020.1 and 2020.2 (1276565)
- Packman: [Performance] Compilation and refresh time increases after each script change - Packman (1274461)
- Profiling: Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files (1279213)
- Scene Management: Allocated memory is not cleared when loading and unloading scenes (1275751)
- Scene Management: Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab (1280054)
- Scene/Game View: Editor locks up when applying a material to a prefab in isolation mode after renaming the prefab (1284799)
- Scripting: Switching targets in SRP projects will cause XR errors on some platforms (1196164)
- Scripting: [CompilationPipeline] Project recompile and package changes takes a long time when Project includes a lot of packages (1272396)
- Scripting: [SerializedField] fields produce 'Field is never assigned to...' warning (1080427)
- Serialization: Prefab changes are not applied and an error occurs when changing fields that have SerializeReference attribute (1237191)
- Serialization: [Performance]Console Pro in non-collapse mode and with large logs causes Slow asset refresh when modifying any script, 45 second (1270910)
- Serialization: [SerializeReference] Polymorphic instances are always recreated when applying any inspector value change (1193322)
- Shader System: Memory usage spikes to 8 GB causes machines with 8 GB RAM the Editor to freeze when building Creator Kit: FPS (1278110)
- Shadows/Lights: Skybox lighting is not rendered after creating gameobjects in the new scene until the lighting is rebaked (1250293)
- Shuriken: [Particles] Can't set Trail Material via Inspector (1284719)
- Version Control: Unity crashes when connecting to a perforce server with an invalid workspace name in the Project Settings (1275466)
- WebGL: [Linux] WebGL build always fails and throws a FileNotFoundException (1268262)
- iOS: [UaaL] UnityFramework with 3rd party plugins triggers watchdog termination after launch (1262272)
- iOS: [iOS 14] VideoPlayer crashes on EXC_BAD_ACCESS or signal SIGABRT when audioOutputMode is set to APIOnly or Audio Source (1274837)
2020.1.10f1 Release Notes
System Requirements Changes
For running Unity games
- iOS: minimum version incremented to 10.0 (from 9.0).
- 2D: Fixed crash when loading a Tilemap with a Tile with an invalid Tile Index. (1275562)
- 2D: Fixed nested Prefab Instances in Tile Palette asset becoming normal GameObjects when opened in Tile Palette window. (1273643)
- 2D: Fixed NullReferenceException error being thrown upon entering Play Mode when Tile Palette window is open. (1271740)
- Android: Fixed to detect new format of SDK's command-line tools. (1256617)
- Asset Import: Fixed to remove blend shape delta normals on non-deformed vertices when importing legacy FBX in FBXImporter/Mesh.cpp. (1203080)
- Asset Pipeline: Fixed AssetPathToGUID docs to reflect what the method returns correctly. (1278834)
- Audio: Fixed possible crash on playback of an AudioSource with a negative pitch value under a certain threshold. (928576)
- Editor: Fixed an issue with copy pasting a GameObject selection to a different level of the scene hierarchy. (895240)
- Editor: Fixed to check that the build can be appended when using BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer with BuildOptions.AcceptExternalModificationsToPlayer. (1271712)
- Graphics: Fixed shader compilation for OpenGL ES when using shadow samplers. (1271470)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue when downloading a Git package with LFS files using a Git URL containing a path extension. (1256330)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue when searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry would fail. (1281081)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where a package tarball could sometimes appear to be corrupted. (1281090)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where packages would sometimes disappear from the Package Manager UI. (1273008)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where scoped registry caches could be populated with bundled Unity packages. (1281123)
- Package Manager: Updated com.unity.purchasing to 2.1.1 - fixed some compatibility issues with platforms without analytics.
- Particles: Fixed BakeTrails using the wrong transform position. (1250834)
- Particles: Fixed crash when using BakeTrails with Attach Ribbons to Transform.
- Particles: Fixed world space Ribbon trails using the wrong transform position when Attach Ribbons To Transform was enabled. (1263178)
- Profiler: Fixed an issue where the Profiler would have inconsistent data stream states between Editor and Player, which would cause the Editor to receive not be able to process received data or receive none at all. (1268975)
- Scripting: Reintroduced warning that is thrown when a script that is derived from MonoBehaviour has the same name as a built-in component (e.g. Transform).
- Shaders: Fixed caching preprocessor to handle error and warning directive arguments that contain characters with special meaning. (1273453)
- Shaders: Fixed incorrect shader code generated by HLSLcc for atomic min and atomic max operations for signed integers. (1275152)
- Shaders: Fixed incorrect shader code generated for Vulkan in some cases when tessellation is used. (1256838)
- Shaders: Fixed macro calls spanning multiple lines to be handled correctly by the caching preprocessor. (1275604)
- Shaders: Fixed shader code tags to check for balance. (1276396)
- Shaders: Fixed shader compilation to be accounted for in the profiler ('Shader.CompileGPUProgram' marker). (1272611)
- Shaders: Fixed subshaders in SRP so they are no longer removed if any of the passes is unsupported. (1265627)
- Shaders: Fixed such that compute shader import errors and warnings are no longer ignored. (1276366)
- Shaders: Fixed such that shader properties are now separated from shader property type in the inspector. (1278166)
- Shaders: Fixed such that shaders without any passes will no longer be reported in the log as unsupported. (1265033)
- Shaders: Fixed such that using bit shift operations in shaders now causes a compilation error on GLES 2.0. (1271876)
- Shaders: Fixed SV_VertexID semantic on OpenGL ES 2 to produce a human-readable error. (1139074)
- Shaders: Fixed to prevent editor from crashing on unsuccessful shader compiler process spawning. (1277135)
- Terrain: Fixed unnecessary CPU time spent in culling terrain trees with LOD. (1256992)
- Windows: Fixed a deadlock which would sometimes occur when logging messages from several different threads simultaneously with cloud diagnostics enabled. (1261694)
- Windows: Fixed a situation where an error 'An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively.' would appear when showing file picker dialog after dragging standalone player window. (1271852)
- Windows: Fixed Resolution setting not saved properly to PlayerPref when using ExclusiveFullscreen mode. (1277983)
- Android: Added: Added API level 30 to AndroidSdkVersions enum.
- Build Pipeline: Added: Added API FilterToSubset on BuildReferenceMap & BuildUsageTagSet providing more control over native build data, reducing unnecessary asset bundle rebuilds.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only; macOS 10.12+. (Server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.)
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
- Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum macOS 10.12.6 and Xcode 9.0 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 with C++ Tools component or later and Windows 10 SDK
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, macOS 10.12+, Ubuntu 16.04+
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player requires iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Android: OS 4.4 or later; ARMv7 CPU with NEON support; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 and a graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- Exported Android Gradle projects require Android Studio 3.4 and later to buil
Recent Unity news
- No word on when shares will be made available, but it could be before the end of the year
- 10 votesThe Unigine SDK allows the development of 3D graphics software for simulation, visualization, scientific research, video games, virtual reality systems and more.
- 351 votesUnreal Engine is now free. Free for game development. Free for Virtual Reality. Free for education. Free for architecture. Free for film.
Popular apps in Gaming
Latest stable versioninfo Whats new in this version?
To start working with Multilogin:
- Wait for download to finish
- Run Multilogin Application to perform installation
- Open Multilogin application after installation and register or login.
Unity 4 Download Mac Iso
Switch between Multilogin users from the application interface
Unity For Mac
The content of notes randomly switch places between profiles if many profiles are open at the same time
Browser profile data was not saved if the profile was closed using API or after CookieRobot finished crawling
Download Unity For Mac
The amount of simultaneously open notes has been limited to one at a time.
Unity Mac Vs Windows
Stealthfox core has been updated to Firefox 79. Existing profiles need to be updated to be launched
The amount of notifications that appear when launching and closing browser profiles has been reduced
Team members can no longer move profiles from groups with a “Launch” permission to groups with a “Launch, edit and create” permission
Performance of the application has been optimized for users with 1,000+ browser profiles