Extend your living room TV experience to your PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone or Internet-connected TV with SlingPlayer software. Never miss another show or match — whether you're in the garden, out to lunch or on the other side of the world. It's your TV. Don't let it be trapped in your living room. Set it free!
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a TV with SlingPlayer software. With a Slingbox at home and SlingPlayer on your compatible smartphone or tablet, enjoy live or recorded TV over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi. If you like TV, it's hard not to smile when you take control of your TV and DVR from your mobile device. Flip through channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings.
Extend your complete living room HDTV experience to a TV around your home, or to any location where you have an Internet-connected device. Change channels, navigate the program guide and schedule and watch recordings on your DVR – all on the big screen!
Sling Media’s Web site still listed SlingPlayer for Mac OS X as a beta version as Macworld posted this article, and the download also identifies itself as a beta. The company has been offering.
Watch your favourite TV shows, sporting events and DVR recordings from your PC or Mac anytime you want. SlingPlayer for the web includes Watch from Slingbox.com and SlingPlayer for Facebook . All great ways to watch your home TV — around the town or around the world.
About the App
Slingplayer Mac Download Free
- Similar Software for Mac. Install BIME Desktop on Mac OSX; Install Aladin Desktop on Mac OSX; Install Lytro Desktop on Mac OSX; Install MediaFire Desktop on Mac OSX.
- Download SlingPlayer for Windows 10 for Windows to get the most out of your TV subscription and turn your Windows 8.1 device into a TV with Slingbox and SlingPlayer.
- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for SlingPlayer.
- Installing the SlingPlayer plug-in on OS X Mavericks To allow SlingPlayer to run on OS X 10.9 Mavericks, you may need to perform a few extra steps to adjust your security settings when installing the plug-in.
- App name: Slingplayer Desktop
- App description: slingplayer-desktop (App: Slingplayer Desktop.app)
- App website: http://www.slingbox.com
Install the App
Slingplayer App For Pc
Command+Spaceand type Terminal and press enter/return key.
- Run in Terminal app:
ruby -e '$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)' < /dev/null 2> /dev/null ; brew install caskroom/cask/brew-cask 2> /dev/null
and press enter/return key.
If the screen prompts you to enter a password, please enter your Mac's user password to continue. When you type the password, it won't be displayed on screen, but the system would accept it. So just type your password and press ENTER/RETURN key. Then wait for the command to finish.
brew cask install slingplayer-desktop
Slingplayer For Web
Done! You can now use Slingplayer Desktop.