- Psp Vintage Warmer 2
- Psp Vintage Warmer Free Download Mac Free
- Psp Vintage Warmer Free Download Mac Download
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. PSP Xenon for Windows v.1.3.0 PSP Xenon is a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in (AudioUnit, VST and RTAS for MacOSX UniversalBinary; VST and RTAS for PC). New Miscellaneous software Prism Video Converter Free for Mac v.6.18 Prism Free Video Converter for Mac is the most stable and comprehensive multi-format video converter available. PSP Vintage Warmer 2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The latest version of PSP Vintage Warmer is 2.3 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Music Production in the Audio & Video category. The app is developed by PSP.
Thank you for using our software portal. Use the link given below and proceed to the developer's website in order to download PSP VintageWarmer2 iLok 32bit free.
However, we must warn you that downloading PSP VintageWarmer2 iLok 32bit from an external source releases FDM Lib from any responsibility. Please carefully check your downloads with antivirus software. Direct link to the product shall be included for your maximum convenience as soon as it becomes available.
Often downloaded with
- PSP oldTimer 64bitPSP oldTimer plug-ins are not based on any specific hardware, rather they are...$99DOWNLOAD
- Lexicon PSP 42 VST DXLexicon PSP 42 is a high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase sampler...$149DOWNLOAD
- PSP VintageMeterPSP VintageMeter provides professional VU and PPM metering for mono and stereo...$49DOWNLOAD
- SGA1566 32-bitSGA1566 is a VST audio filter based on a single channel vintage tube...$29.99DOWNLOAD
Editors & ConvertersPSPaudioware PSP VintageWarmer2 v2.6.0 Incl.Keygen WiN/MAC-R2R
WiN: 18.21 MB MAC: 53.02 MB
PSP VintageWarmer2 (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST and RTAS for Windows; VST, RTAS and MAS for Mac OS Classic) is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
PSP VintageWarmer2 version 2.5.0 installer contains 3 versions of the plug-in:
PSP MicroWarmer which provides the same sound quality as it's big siblings, but with a simplified single-band interface and low latency performance optimized for use on individual tracks;
PSP VintageWarmer (LE) which is a direct descendant of the original PSP VintageWarmer with its all strengths such as low resource usage and latency;
PSP VintageWarmer2, the main addition being the FAT double sampling mode for even more analog sounding processing.
We strongly recommend that you use the PSP VintageWarmer (LE) or the PSP MicroWarmer in all multitracking applications except situations where FAT mode is important. The PSP VintageWarmer2 is recommended for mastering purposes and groups or master busses only.
High quality signal processing algorithms
Single or multi-band signal processing
FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
64-bit floating point precision
Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
Disengagable brick-wall limiting
Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
Semi Automated Release mode.
Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
Library of presets
Changelog for 2.6.0
- Added VU, PPM and Overs preferences reset buttons.
- Added '?' on a preset bar to open an operation manual.
- Synchronised LED reset in PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2.
- Preference parameters now automatically distributed across all running Warmers.
- Updated edit boxes.
- Updated scroll response of all controls.
- Increased legibility in automation.
- Updated operation manuals.
- Updated visual details.
- Updated default values of preference's parameters.
- Cleared processing.
Psp Vintage Warmer 2- Improper knobs' position in reference to its value - fixed.
- Zipper of Drive, Mix and Output knobs - fixed.
Psp Vintage Warmer Free Download Mac Free
- Zipper of Low and High level knobs - fixed.
- Jumping meters when adjusting filters - fixed.