OnlineVideoConverter.pro (OVC) is a free application for converting video to.mp3,.mp4,.avi and other popular formats. Without the need to install additional programs on the computer. Copy the link to the video from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or other sites and convert through our online video converter for free! Download Facebook Videos online using this Facebook Video Downloader SaveAs tool just Paste the tweet video URL from your Facebook account in the above box and hit Download to start downloading. Now open the video on Facebook that you want to download. Now you need to tap the share button on Safari and select shortcuts. It will provide you all the shortcuts you have added to the Safari. So, you need to select the Facebook Video downloader option and your video will start downloading. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. How to Download Facebook Videos. Download Facebook videos on Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad: NEW: Add Our Facebook Downloader web app on your iPhone: - Open your Safari broswer and open Saveas.co and choose your favorit language - At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square, click on it.
Facebook Video Download Mac Safari Download
Found a really interesting video on Facebook? Could not download the video as it is private? Want to download a private Facebook video? If so, then this article is just for you.
The big social media sites like Facebook are full of amazing videos. You can find educational videos, inspirational, technology related, funny, controversial and all other types of videos. But the problem arises when you want to share that video with someone or want to download it on your device. Facebook doesn’t allow you to download videos directly. Also, you can share them to the messenger or on your wall. There is no option to share the video on other apps.
Must visit: How To Delete Kik Account Permanently
But it doesn’t mean you can’t download the Facebook video, whether private or public. First, let me clear the difference between private Facebook videos and normal Facebook videos. Facebook provides its users the option to choose the privacy of the content they want to post on their account. So, you can share the video publicly so that anyone on Facebook can watch it. But if you prefer to make it private and limit it to your friends only then only your friends can watch it and no other person who is not in your friend list can watch that video.
So, below are some ways you can download private Facebook videos easily on your desktop as well as the smartphone. Here we go…
Download Facebook Private Videos On Desktop
There are several ways to download private videos on the desktop. You can follow either of the ways to download unlimited private Facebook videos.
I. Download Private Facebook Videos Manually
- The very first method to download private Facebook videos manually. For the same, you need to go to your Facebook account and then open the private video you wanna download.
- Now you need to right-click on the video and select the “Show video URL” option.
- After that, copy the URL of the video and paste it in a new tab.
- Before, you open the pasted URL, change “www” with “m” and hit enter.
- Now, you need to start the video and right-click anywhere on the page and select inspect option.
- Then you need to go to the Networksection as shown in the image below.
- Make sure that the video is running and then click on media option.
- You will get a file there, simply right-click on it and then select open in a new tab option.
- Now, you will get that video in a separate tab, you need to find the download icon and click on it to download the video. This way you can easily download any private video on Facebook without any hassle.
II. Download Private Facebook Videos Using Websites
Another way to download private Facebook videos is by using the third party websites which let you download Facebook videos. If you do not want to go through all the above steps and hassle and prefer a simpler method to download private Facebook videos then follow the below steps.
- There are many such online tools which let you download private Facebook videos, Getfvid is one of the best.
- So, what you need to do is to go to https://www.getfvid.com/.
- Now, login to your Facebook account and open the video you would like to download. Right-click on the video and copy its URL.
- Now go back to Getfvid.com, paste the link in the box given and hit enter.
- It will provide you various options to choose from for downloading that video. You can download it in HD quality, normal quality or convert the video to mp3 if you only want the audio of the video.
- That’s it, your video will be downloaded on your system.
Download Facebook Private Videos On Android
If you are using Facebook on Android and would like to download a private Facebook video then you use Instube for the same. Instube is a great application using which you can download from various websites. So, let’s get to know how to download private Facebook videos using Instube.
- First of all, you need to download Instube on your Android device from the Play Store and install it. It is available for free.
- Now copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Go to Instube and paste the video’s URL there.
- It would provide you a download button, you need to click on it.
- You would get some options to choose the quality of the video you wish to download. So, choose the video resolution as per your need and tap the download button.
Once, the video is downloaded, it would be stored in your device.
Download Facebook Private Videos On iPhone
iPhone users, there is a solution for you guys too for downloading the private Facebook videos. Below is the complete process to download private Facebook video on the iPhone.
- So, first of all, you need to open Safari on your iPhone.
- Now, go to the Facebook video downloader shortcut and get the shortcut on Safari.
- Now open the video on Facebook that you want to download. Now you need to tap the share button on Safari and select shortcuts.
- It will provide you all the shortcuts you have added to the Safari. So, you need to select the Facebook Video downloader option and your video will start downloading. You can then find the downloaded video in the gallery.
So, these were some of the best ways to download private Facebook videos. You can select any method as per your need and device. Hope the article was helpful to you.
To download Facebook video in mp4 or mp3 without leaving the website, you have to install 'SaveFrom.Net Helper!'. It is a free browser extension that helps you to save preferred videos without the need to leave the website.
This browser extension adds additional functionality the same as the downloading Facebook video in HD buttons, which is meant to help you download videos from FB while you watch them.
How to download video from Facebook?
You can download a Facebook video to your computer online while it is running. Just make sure the browser extension 'SaveFrom.Net Helper!' is installed.
When you are watching a video and you want to save it, you need to move the mouse above it, and a green button will appear. When you see it, click on the arrow, and wait. In 2 seconds the extension will search for available formats and quality options from which you will choose from.
The same method works when you are scrolling down the wall.
Download Facebook video online directly via the SaveFrom.net website.
To download Facebook video to a computer via SaveFrom.Net website, you have to follow three easy steps:
🎥 How to download private Facebook videos?
If you need to make a Facebook video download of private video, you need to install SaveFrom.Net Helper browser extension. Usually, if you can see someone’s private video, then, only you can download it.
So, via the website, you cannot do it, because of the privacy settings that restrict access from outside. Using SaveFrom.net Helper, you can download private videos right from the Facebook page you are in.
Remember, you should respect the copyrights of the Facebook video you want to download on pc, if you download someone’s video that is protected by the law, you are the only one responsible for that action. Think twice before doing it!
💾 Where is the downloaded video saved?
The default path is the 'Download' folder of your operating system. Mac OS, Windows, and Linux always save files in the default folder. Popular browsers, like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Brave browser, always use default download folder, if you did not change it in the browser’s settings.
💻 How to download Facebook video to a computer?
You can save video from Facebook on pc easily, just choose one of the two methods you can see above the FAQ section.
📥 Can I download live streaming videos from Facebook?
If the live video streaming is not finished, you cannot download it. You need to wait until the live streaming stops and is stored on Facebook. Only when it is saved, it will be available for downloading.
📺 Why the video is playing instead of saving to the computer?
Usually, it happens infrequently. If you try to download Facebook videos and it opens in a new tab and starts playing, do not worry. Just right click and choose the 'Save As' option from the contextual menu. The downloading process will start at once.
❗ Do you store / copy / keep the downloaded video from Facebook?
No! We do not save or store any video you have downloaded, all are stored only on Facebook servers. We offer a function for searching and give you all available direct URLs to these videos, which are stored on there. By accessing these links, you download the video directly from Facebook servers.
🛡 Do you track the links I use through your site to download videos?
No! We do not track any links you paste into the input field and we respect our user's privacy.
❓ Is the Facebook video downloader free?
Yes! You can use our FB video downloader online for free, for an unlimited amount of time. We do not charge anything or ask for donations. Our Facebook video downloader app is a great web-based application which is easy to use and so accessible.
🎬 Which video quality is supported by Fb video downloader?
Most of the videos are in MP4 format and as SD, HD, FullHD, 2K, 4K. The quality depends on the uploaded source of the file. If the author uploaded it in 1080p, you would be able to save Facebook video in the same quality.
🌐 Which browser works with this FB video downloader?
Our FB video downloader is working with: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and all Chromium based browsers.
📱 Does this browser extension work on mobile phones or tablets?
Download Safari For Mac 10.5.8
Our Facebook video downloader extension is working only with desktop browsers. In case you need to download Facebook video on Android mobile phone or tablet, you need to use our website via phone browser, or download the video via the Android app.