- Users simply plug a USB-powered device – the ClickShare Button – into their PC or Mac and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the large meeting room screen. With the ClickShare Apps, users can also share content from their laptops, mobile phones or tablets.
- When you plug in a ClickShare Button, there’s no software to download and install. You simply accept an executable file and you’re ready to go. Once finished, ClickShare leaves no software on your PC or Mac. ClickShare couldn’t be simpler.
- With a firmware update due July 19 th 2019, ClickShare will now be compatible with a free-to-download Desktop App for PC and Mac. This will allow users to share content from their laptop or desktop via any ClickShare wireless collaboration solution without the need for a ClickShare USB hardware button.
- Get service, support and professional advice from Barco ClickShare experts Access the latest drivers and firmware updates. Find manuals, drawings and technical documentation.
Discover how to use the ClickShare Desktop App for PC and Mac. This easy-to-install, intuitive and secure app allows you to.
ClickShare Extension Pack
- Free software for all ClickShare models
- Set of productivity tools
- Contains ClickShare launcher and extended desktop drivers
Pack to upgrade your ClickShare experience. Containing ClickShare launcher and extended desktop functionality
The ClickShare Extension Pack is a free download on our website. It is a collection of productivity tools that will enable you to get the most out of ClickShare. It contains the ClickShare launcher, a tool that will start the application for you when inserting the Button (for both Windows and MacOS), and an extended desktop driver, which allows you to use the Presentation mode in PowerPoint (for Windows only).
The ClickShare Extension Pack will not provide extended desktop support for MacOS. Here we recommend sharing via Airplay to the Base Unit. Click for more info.
- Includes software to install the ClickShare launcher
- Enables support for extended desktop on Windows 8 and 10. Not on macOS
- Supports only 64bit versions of Windows and Mac
- Extended desktop only works with Base Unit firmware 1.6 and higher on the CS-100, CSE-200 and CSE-800
Easy, trouble-free presenting
Download Clickshare Pc
Plug in the Button into the USB-A or USB-C port or select the meeting room in your Collaboration App.
Click on the hardware Button or the virtual Button of the Collaboration App.
Start collaborating without stress.