Information Defense Grid 2 is a 2014 tower defense video game developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and published by 505 Games. As a sequel to the 2008 Defense Grid: The Awakening, the game was crowd-funded on Kickstarter in 2012, and released on Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on September 23, 2014. Defense Grid: Resurgence is the first premium expansion for Defense Grid: The Awakening and is made up of 8 new highly polished and balanced maps from the original creators. Each week in June over four consecutive weeks a new pair of maps will be released providing new environments and strategic experiences and requiring new ways of thinking to. Defense Grid Mac Download. Defense Grid: The Awakening is the definitive Tower Defense Strategy game that’s easy to pick up, engrossing to play, and hard to.
- Popular Alternatives to Defense Grid: The Awakening for Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux and more. Explore 13 games like Defense Grid: The Awakening, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community.
- Download the best games on Windows & Mac. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies, customer love, and one fair price for all regions.
Thank you for using our Mac software portal. This is a commercial application. Visit the App Store to purchase and download the program.
Often downloaded with
- Defense of the OasisExplore, Build, Fight, Prevail! With only 85 turns to build your empire, can...$4.99DOWNLOAD
- Grid Calculator Basic EditionGrid Calculator Basic Edition allows you to set up your grid- or non grid-based...$69DOWNLOAD
- Defense of GreeceDefense of Greece is a casual strategy game for Mac OS. Battle swarms of...$9.99DOWNLOAD
- GridsGrids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac. Features: Clean...$4.99DOWNLOAD
- Defense zone LiteStunning detail of levels, in-depth gameplay, finely tuned balance of all...DOWNLOAD
Defense Grid Mac Download Software
Essential for Risk Management
DefenseStorm uniquely combines cybersecurity with cybercompliance, and then automates tracking, controls and reporting to enable you to prove real-time Safety and Soundness in a single system of record. While financial institutions require “critical documents” such as those used for financial reporting to have policies and controls that manage access, versioning and changes to data, many allow the equally critical discipline of cybercompliance to be managed by spreadsheets stored on a shared drive, folder or laptop with no version control, no access tracking, no audit trail, and no proof of data timeliness or accuracy.
Defense Grid 2 Mac Download
We solve this challenge by building the FFIEC-CAT/ACET framework into the DefenseStorm GRID, and can incorporate your policies and other regulatory frameworks as well. Automated tasks, enforced procedures, stored evidence of compliance, audit trails, and access controls for critical documents and data significantly improve your risk management position.